The Billings Heights Exchange is exited to partner with the other Billings Exchange clubs and Tumbleweed to collect new socks and gloves for their annual Christmas Gift Drive. If you would like to participate, this is a great organization that helps and provides services to runaway, homeless, and otherwise at-risk youth and their families. Tumbleweed’s crisis counseling and youth services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Congratulations to Jodi Haddick on being our November Spotlight Member of the month. Read more about her on our
The Billings Heights Exchange Club focuses on strengthening families, building communities and serving America.
- active, concerned Americans uniting to serve America
- is a business and professional men and woman meeting together and working together to make our nation a better place
- is a diverse assortment of beneficial Americanism, Youth and Community Service programs which enhance the lives of countless Americans
- a nationwide child abuse prevention project that is helping countless children to lead normal, happy lives
- a place to create new and lasting friendships with dynamic men and woman who care about their community
- a feeling of personal satisfaction and accomplishment attained through unselfish service to others
- proud testimony to the great American tradition of volunteerism
- a shared obligation to work toward the fulfillment of the highest social, religious, and business ideals
“We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give” – Winston Churchill